Ready in 60 minutes
Serves 4-5 people
1 package Pine View Farms Bacon
1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
4-6 Corn Tortillas
Sour Cream (dairy free or regular)
1 Lemon/Lime (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay bacon out in single layer. Season one side with ½ the Taco Spice.
- Once oven is preheated, bake for 20min flipping bacon halfway, seasoning the other side with Taco Spice.
- While Bacon is baking, cook eggs sunny side up (or to your preference).
- When bacon is cooked to your desired doneness. Remove from oven. Place bacon in storage container.
- Using the same baking sheet, place tortillas in oven and toast for 2-3 min.
- Remove tortillas from oven. Top Tortilla with avocado, eggs, diced tomatoes, taco bacon, sour cream, green onion, cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime.
Tips You can also use leftover ground taco beef in place of or in addition to taco bacon.