Last updated September 15, 2021
Through the whole pandemic, every effort has been taken to ensure that our customer and staff are safe and healthy.
We’re doing what we’ve always done — making clean, safe, healthy meat for Saskatchewan.
In order to keep our staff and community safe, we have reinstated our indoor masking policy. All staff will be wearing a face covering at PVF and we thank you in advance for wearing yours too.
- We have no limits on the amount of people in the shop at any one time, but we ask you to respectfully keep 6 feet of distance between yourself and others.
- If you wish to have a private shopping experience, that can be arranged.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for you to spray on your hands prior to entering the shop.
- We will continue with our extra sanitation and cleaning measures.
- If you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19 or is feeling unwell, has tested positive for Covid-19 or is a close contact of someone who tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, we ask that you not enter our shop, but rather use our Home Delivery or Porch Pick Up Service instead.
How to Use Porch Pickup Service
- Complete your order online and select Farm Pickup at checkout
- Our team will be in touch once your order is ready for pickup, and will arrange your pickup date/time.
- Come by the farm at your convenience, follow the signs, and pickup your order from our valet bench.
- It’s that easy!
We offer weekly home delivery service to a wide range of locations throughout the province. Place your orders online or by phone at 306.239.4763 ext. 2 and we'll get your meat to your door!
We want you to feel good about the meat you eat — whether that’s because of how the animals are raised and handled, how the meat tastes, or because buying from us helps support the local community, we strive to earn your trust.