Last updated March 2nd, 2022
Through the whole pandemic, every effort has been taken to ensure that our customers and staff are safe and healthy.
We’re doing what we’ve always done — making clean, safe, healthy meat for Saskatchewan.
In compliance with current Saskatchewan health measure we no longer require staff or customers to wear mask in our shop. We do however respect every individuals health choices, some of our staff have chosen to continue to mask as will many of our customers. The staff at Pine View are happy to don a mask while serving customers who choose to continue masking during this time of transition. Ultimately, it's all about mutual respect and care for your fellow humans.
- We have no limits on the amount of people in the shop at any one time, but we ask you to respectfully keep distance between yourself and others.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for you to spray on your hands prior to entering the shop.
- We will continue with our extra sanitation and cleaning measures.
- If you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19 or is feeling unwell, has tested positive for Covid-19 or is a close contact of someone who tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days, we ask that you not enter our shop, but rather use our Home Delivery or Porch Pick Up Service instead.
How to Use Porch Pickup Service
- Complete your order online and select Farm Pickup at checkout
- Our team will be in touch once your order is ready for pickup, and will arrange your pickup date/time.
- Come by the farm at your convenience, follow the signs, and pickup your order from our valet bench.
- It’s that easy!
We offer weekly home delivery service to a wide range of locations throughout the province. Place your orders online or by phone at 306.239.4763 ext. 2 and we'll get your meat to your door!
We want you to feel good about the meat you eat — whether that’s because of how the animals are raised and handled, how the meat tastes, or because buying from us helps support the local community, we strive to earn your trust.