Total time: 30-45 minutes
Recipe by Courtney Lutz
6 large Tortillas
1 package Pine View Farms ground be
1 head Cauliflower
½ large onion
2 garlic cloves
1 cup corn
Fresh herbs (oregano, parsley, cilantro, etc)
Salt + Pepper
Nutritional Yeast (or cheese)
Oil of choice
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large pan heat a splash of oil. Once oil is hot add diced onions and garlic. Once onion is translucent, add ground beef, taco seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Rinse cauliflower and in a food processor (or with a cheese grater) process into rice like texture. Add cauliflower to a medium pan with a splash of oil and sauté till lightly browned.
- While the beef and cauli rice are cooking, cut the tortilla into a square (saving the trimmings for chips), and cut the square into 4 smaller squares. (You will have 24 small square tortillas)
- Laying 2 small tortillas on top of one another (looks like a star) press into a pre-greased muffin tray. Continue until all muffin cups are full.
- Add 2 tbsp ground beef into each cup, top with 1-2 tbsp Cauli rice, then diced tomato, corn, and whatever other toppings you would like!