Sweet Soy Spatchcock Chicken
Ready in 1 hour or less
Serves 4-6 people
Recipe by Courtney Lutz
½ cup Soy Sauce (or coconut aminos)
¼ cup Honey
¼ cup Fresh Lime Juice
1 tbsp Ghee
1 tbsp Hot sauce (optional)
1 Pine View Farms Spatchcock Chicken
- Combine soy, honey, lime, hot sauce, and ghee.
- Place chicken in a shallow container or zip lock bag. Pour as much (or as little) of the marinade over the chicken and allow to sit overnight (or as long as possible)
- On the grill: Heat grill or bbq to 400 and place chicken skin side down for 20-30 min, flip and cook for another 20-30 min (until cooked through).
- Allow to rest for 10 min before serving.
- In the oven: Heat oven to 400 F In an oven safe pan on the stove, sear skin side down until browned. Flip chicken and bake in oven for 20-30 min.
- Use remaining marinade for dressing chicken after grilling or baste chicken as it cooks. Serve with rice and wilted greens.