Rosemary Garlic Chicken Sliders
Ready in 40 minutes
Makes 6-8 sliders
Recipe by Courtney Anderson
1 package Pine View Farms Ground Chicken
1 tsp fresh or dried Rosemary
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp Himalayan Salt
Lemon zest (optional)
1 tbsp oil for cooking
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a large bowl, add all ingredients (except oil) and combine.
- In a large pan on stove top, heat to medium and add oil. Once oil is hot add about 1/4cup chicken mixture formed into small patty and sear each side. Placing on pan lined with parchment.
- Continue until all ground chicken is made into patties. Place baking sheet with patties into oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy on salads, in wraps, or as a breakfast patty We love it in a Sourdough Slim Cake with Yogurt and Cucumbers! See recipe that follows.
Sourdough Slim Cakes
1/4 cup sourdough starter
1 tbsp water
1 -2 tsp ghee
- Heat a small pan on stove top and add ghee Mix sourdough starter with some water and pour into pan While bottom side is cooking, sprinkle garlic powder, some herbs, pepper, salt etc on unbaked side. Once top begins to "dry out" or sides begin to lift, flip and cook on other side for a couple minutes. Each side should be lightly brown and texture will be like a crepe.