Maple Miso Ham & Gravy
Ready in 45 minutes
Makes 1 ham
Serves 4 people
Recipe by Courtney Lutz
1 bone-in Pine View Farms Smoked Ham (2-3 lb.)
2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
¼ cup Maple Syrup
¼ cup Miso
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Combine mustard, maple and miso. Mix well. Evenly cover Ham with Maple Miso Sauce and place in a large pan or roaster. Baste with juices from the pan every 10 minutes. Roast in the oven for 35-45 min. or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork or internal temperature reaches 160F.
- Enjoy with Maple Miso Gravy, Mashed Potatoes/Mashed Cauliflower, Salads or your favourite roasted veggies!
- Don't forget to save the bone for broth!
To make gravy:
1 ½ cups Bone Broth
½ cup drippings from Maple Miso Ham
1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
1 tbsp Miso
2 tsp - 1 tbsp Tapioca Starch
¼ cup water
- In a small saucepan, add all ingredients except for tapioca starch and water Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5-8 min.
- Dissolve tapioca starch in water and add into broth. Mix until sauce begins to thicken. Enjoy!
- Tip: for a thicker gravy add more tapioca starch, season as desired.