Korean Short Ribs
Serves 4-6 people
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 min
Marinate: minimum 4 hours
2 Packs PIne View Farms Short Ribs
1/4 cup Red Rooster Hot sauce (or chilli pepper paste)
2 tsp Olive oil
1/2 cup Raw Honey (melted and cooled)
1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
1 inch grated ginger
2 garlic cloves zested
1 tbsp Apple cider Vinegar
1 tbsp Cane Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
Tips: start “low and grow” with hot sauce if you prefer a more mild spice level
- In a small pot on the stove top, heat to medium and add in honey and oil. When honey begins to melt, turn off the element.
- Mix in Hot Sauce, Coconut Aminos (or soy sauce), Ginger, Garlic and Apple Cider Vinegar. Allow to cool.
- Add ribs into a sealable container. Season with Salt, Cane Sugar, And Cinnamon.
- Massage into short ribs Add ½ marinade to the container. Massage meat again and then cover and keep in fridge for minimum four hours or allow to marinate over night.
- When ready to cook: Heat BBQ to medium heat. BBQ each side for 5-7 min
- Remove from heat and drizzle with remain marinade. Enjoy with Rice, Cauliflower Rice, on a Salad or as an amazing Appetizer all on their own!