Green Chicken Drumsticks
Ready in 30-45 minutes
Serves 4-6 people
Recipe by Courtney Lutz
2 packages Pine View Farms Chicken Drumsticks
2-3 Garlic Cloves
1 inch chopped fresh Ginger
1 cup fresh Parsley
½ cup fresh Mint
2 tbsp olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
1-2 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
Salt + Pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients (except drumsticks) to blender and puree.
- Pour marinade over drumsticks and cover.
- Allow to rest at least 15 min in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large pan, turn stove element to medium heat and sear each side of drumsticks.
- Place in oven to cook for another 2 0min (or until cooked through).
- Enjoy on rice, salads, as an appetizer or with your favourite side dish!