Creamy Taco Soup
Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 4-6 people
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
1 package Pine View Ground Beef
1 Onion 8 Garlic Cloves
1 Red Pepper
1 cup Black Beans
1 cup Corn
1 cup Diced Tomatoes
1 cup Coconut Milk (canned full fat)
1 tbsp Coconut Aminos (optional)
Juice of 1 Lemon
2 tsp Himalayan Salt
3 tbsp Taco Seasoning
2 tbsp Oil of choice
- For the Taco Meat, Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add ½ diced onion and 4 minced garlic cloves to pan and saute until onions are transparent.
- Add ground beef and 2 tbsp taco seasoning to pan and continue cooking
- While meat is cooking, In a large pot heat 1 tbsp oil of choice. Add ½ onion (diced) and 4 cloves minced garlic.
- Once onion is transparent, add 1 tbsp taco seasoning, diced red pepper, corn, tomatoes, and black beans. Cook for about 5 min.
- Add remaining ingredients into pot and allow to simmer on medium to low heat for minimum 20min.
- Once beef is cooked to desired doneness add ½ or all of beef to soup* and enjoy!
Keep half the beef for Taco Tostada or Burrito Bowls for breakfast and lunches!
Top soup with Sour cream (dairy-free or regular), avocado, green onion, cilantro and tortilla chips