BBQ Pork Steak Noodle Bowl
Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 2-4 people
Recipe by Courtney Lutz
Steak and Marinade:
1 Pine View Farms Pork Leg Steak
2 tbsp Coconut Aminos (or Soy Sauce)
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
1 tsp honey Himalayan salt
Noodle Bowl Ingredients:
Rice Noodles (or Zucchini Noodles)
Celery - chopped
Purple Cabbage - finely sliced
Carrot - grated or julienned
Cucumber - thinly sliced
Bean Sprouts - washed and drained
Mango - peeled and thinly sliced or chopped
Fresh Herbs like cilantro and/or basil
Optional: sliced avocado, bell peppers, snap peas --- use what the family enjoys!
- Mix marinade ingredients together and marinate steak for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Grill or pan fry the steak until done. Remove from heat and let rest.
- Meanwhile prepare vegetables
- Slice the steak into thin strips --- you can get up to 4 servings from one steak!
- Arrange salad bowls with noodles on bottom and portions of each topping. You can let each family member make their own noodle bowl!
Enjoy drizzled with a sauce made with ¼ cup soy sauce or coconut aminos and ½ cup orange juice shaken together. Optional: add 1 tsp grated ginger and 1 clove minced garlic to the dressing. Shake and serve.