Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops
Total time 30 minutes
Serves 4 people
Recipe by Courtney Lutz
4 Pine View Farms Pork Chops or Cold Smoked Pork Chops
¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
¼ cup Honey
1 bunch of Kale
1 cup Green Beans
Juice of 1 lemon (about 1 tbsp)
½ tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Onion Powder
Fresh herbs of your choice for garnish
- In a small bowl mix honey, balsamic, garlic powder, onion powder and fresh herbs. Optional: Pour ½ the mixture on pork chops and allow to marinate for minimum 4 hours
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a medium sized pan, add 1 tbsp oil and turn element to medium. Add pork chops and sear each side for 5 min before placing in the oven.
- Roast in oven for 10-15 min. Remove from heat. Allow to rest a couple minutes before slicing.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze
- For Salad: Rinse and remove stems of kale. Chop into bite size pieces. Rinse and chop beets and beans. Place in a pan on medium heat. Add 1-2 tbsp oil, season with Himalayan salt and a splash of bone broth or water. Cover and allow to simmer for 10-15 min (until tender).