Sweet & Salty Sausage Sticks
Ready in 45 minutes
Recipe by Courtney Lutz Anderson
1 large sweet potato
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F Optional: peel sweet potatoes
- Cut potatoes into ¾ inch size cubes. In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes in maple, olive oil and season with salt.
- Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in oven for 15 min, mix, and bake for another 15 min.
- Duringthe remaining 15 min add sausage to the oven. Remove sweet potatoes and sausage and allow to cool just enough to handle.
- Chop sausage into one inch rounds. On a skewer, alternate between sweet potato and sausage Place back into oven for a remaining 10-15 min Enjoy immediately.