Ready in 2-4 hours (depending on size of roast)
Serves 4-16 people (depending on size of roast)
Recipe by Kevin & Melanie Boldt
1 Pine View Farms Porchetta Roast (3-4 lb. average size, available in custom cuts)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place roast in roaster. Cover with lid.
- Roast for 2.5-3.5 hours depending on the size of the roast, approximately 20 minutes per pound. Use a meat thermometer inserted to the middle of the roast to check doneness. Juices will run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Remove the lid from the roaster for the last 45 minutes to an hour of cooking to render and crisp up the fat.
- Remove from oven and let rest 20 minutes before carving.
- Slice and serve on a platter. Make gravy from the drippings if you like. Enjoy!