Ready in 1 hour
Makes 8-12 rolls
Recipe by Courtney Anderson
8-12 Lasagna noodles
1 package Pine View Farms Ground Beef
2-3 cups Tomato sauce (of your choice)
Fresh Basil 1 tbsp
Cashew Cream Sauce:
1 cup Cashews (soaked overnight + drained)
1 ½ cup Steamed Cauliflower
⅓ cup Nutritional yeast J
uice of ½ Lemon
2 Garlic Cloves
- In a blender, add all cashew cream sauce ingredients together and blend until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a large pot, bring water to a boil and season with salt. Add lasagna noodles and allow to simmer until noodles are al dente, drain and rinse.
- While noodles are cooking, Heat a large pan and add beef, season with salt and sear beef until browned.
- Grease an 8-9 inch casserole dish with some olive oil. On a cutting board lay out a lasagna noodle, spoon two tablespoons of cashew cream and spread along the noodle. Then add 2 tbsp ground beef on top. Roll noodles starting at one end to the next and secure them into rolls with skewers. Place each roll into a casserole dish and continue until tightly fit. Pour tomato sauce over top of the rolls, more for a “saucier” casserole, less for a more dense roll. Top with shredded cheese, fresh basil and chopped cherry tomato.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove and enjoy as individual appetizers or as a meal.