Makes: 2 4X6 pans or 1 9X13 pan
Total Time: 90min
Recipe by Courtney Lutz
1 package Pine View Farms ground Beef
1 package Pine View Farms ground Pork
1 head cauliflower
2 cans tomato paste
6 cups Floating Gardens chopped tomatoes
6 garlic cloves
Ricotta (or tofu ricotta* see recipe below)
Salt and Pepper
Oil of Choice
Lasagna noodles (or zucchini)
Cheese or Nutritional Yeast
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large pan, brown beef and pork. Season with Salt and Pepper
- On a pan lined with parchment paper, add chopped tomatoes, leek cut into rounds, diced garlic, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil.
- On another pan lined with parchment paper, add chopped cauliflower, season with salt and pepper and drizzle in oil Add both pans to oven and roast for 20min
- Remove pans from the oven. Blend half of the tomatoes, bone broth leeks and garlic. Then mix in the ones remaining on the sheet pan.
- Line two 4X6inch pans or one large 9 X13inch pan. Lightly greased.
- To assemble: Add noodles on base, top with meat, then tomato sauce, ricotta, cauliflower, spinach and repeat until the pan is full. Top with cheese or ricotta and bake in the oven for 30min. Top with fresh basil or parsley and enjoy!
1 package firm tofu (rinse and drain)
¼ cup Lemon juice
1 tbsp Miso (white if possible)
½ cup Nutritional Yeast
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
3 garlic cloves
Fresh herbs (optional)
Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and combine until smooth.