Honey Sriracha Chicken Skewers
Ready in 1 hour
Serves 6 people
Recipe by Epicurious, adapted by Melanie Boldt
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons sriracha
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
4 Pine View Farms chicken thighs, deboned
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Skewers (if wooden, soak for 20 minutes before grilling)
- CLEAN and oil the grill grates (I like to use the end of a cut onion dipped in olive oil to oil my grates) and preheat the grill to high.
- IN a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sriracha, honey, and mustard until smooth. Set aside.
- CUT the chicken thighs into small square pieces, 6 to 8 pieces per thigh. Put the chicken in a large bowl and season it with the paprika, granulated garlic, granulated onion, and salt. Add the oil and mix to coat the chicken. Divide the chicken among the skewers.
- GRILL the skewers until thoroughly cooked and slightly charred, 5 to 7 minutes on each side, lightly brushing the sauce over the skewers as they cook.
- PLATE the skewers and top with blue cheese and parsley.