Honey Glazed Chicken
Ready in 120 minutes
Serves 4-6 people
1 whole Pine View Farms Chicken
1 tbsp ghee, butter or coconut oil
1 tbsp ground mustard powder
1 tbsp garlic powder
3 Garlic cloves
3 cups potatoes
Salt and Pepper
3 cups bone broth
1 -2 tsp Himalayan Salt
Poultry Herbs: Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Parsley
- Preheat Oven to 450, Rub oil/butter under skin of the chicken and massage skin with 1 tsp salt, mustard powder and garlic powder.
- Stuff chicken with 1 lemon (sliced), herbs, 1⁄2 onion diced, and chopped garlic.
- In the bottom of a Roasting pan, add diced carrots, potatoes, and 1⁄2 onion. Season to taste.
- Once the oven is preheated, place chicken in the oven for 15min.
- Reduce heat to 350, add 3 cups of bone broth and leave uncovered in the oven. Roast/Bake chicken for 20min per pound. (Roughly an additional 100min)
- Once Chicken is Cooked through, remove from oven and drizzle in 1bsp Honey mixed with 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard, and top with fresh herbs of your choice.
Don’t forget to save chicken carcass for bone broth!!