BBQ Pork Fresh Rolls
Total time: 1 hour, depending on your rolling skills
Makes: 8 rolls
Serves 4 people
Recipe by Courtney Lutz
1 package PIne View Farms' pork chops
2 zucchini and/or Rice Noodles
8 - 10 Rice Papers
¼ cup orange juice
1 garlic clove
1 tsp ginger (microplaned)
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tbsp honey
½ cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
1tsp-1 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
2 tsp tapioca starch (optional)
- Begin by combining sauce ingredients leaving out the tapioca starch.
- In a container or ziplock bag marinate pork steaks with ¼ cup sauce for minimum 4 hours or overnight
- Preheat oven to 375 In a large pan (oven safe)
- Heat oil of choice Once oil is hot, add pork steaks to pan and sear each side Then roast in oven for 15-20 min
- While meat is cooking prepare veggies: Chop cucumber and carrots into “matchstick” pieces
- Peel and Slice Mango
- Using a “noodle peeler” make zoodles with zucchini or prepare thin rice noodles
- Wash and chop greens and herbs of your choice
- In a small pot heat remaining sauce. If you like a thicker sauce, mix 2 tsp tapioca starch in 1 tbsp water and add to hot sauce on the stove top. Mix till combined and remove from heat.
- Allow to thicken. Once meat is cooked. Slice into bite size pieces.
- In a large baking dish add warm water. Soak rice paper rolls one at a time and assemble First add diced herbs, then 4-5 pieces of pork, rice noodles and veggies. Then roll. Enjoy fresh with dipping sauce!